Dedicated Internet Access
A Dedicated Internet Access (Internet Leased Line) is a premium internet connectivity product which is dedicated, fully duplex nature of Bandwidth and provides symmetrical speed Internet.
A Dedicated Internet Access (Internet Leased Line) is overall designed to delivery its user, assured bandwidth with high accessibility along with scalability thus known as most reliable connectivity options for Business or users running mission critical applications on web.
Failover routing: Traffic can be diverted to the our wireless Internet link if the wired Internet link fails and vice versa.
Load balancing: Traffic can be split across both Internet links in a load-sharing mode.
Key Features Of DIA:
- Dedicated symmetric internet connectivity for committed upload/download speed
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) based service provisioning and delivery
- Bundled static IP addresses
- 24x7 Technical Support Desk
- Improved productivity: Faster & Reliable Internet access helps improves the overall productivity of an organization
- 24x7 Proactive monitoring with round the clock enterprise support desk
- Installation and configuration assistance
- Accessible technical support team & responsive escalation matrix